Terms & Conditions
This notice applies to all information collected on the Mercury Solutions Ltd. website, or submitted to Mercury Solutions Ltd. at any time through any of our services on the website.
1. Currency exchange rates change on a daily basis. For the convenience of the participants, Mercury Solutions Limited provides fixed price quotes in most currencies and adheres by it, even in the event of fall or rise of the currency between the time that a Boot Camp is booked and the final payment is made. Likewise, the student is also committed to pay the Boot Camp fees quoted at the time of booking the course. After booking, changing Boot Camp fees to a different currency is not permitted.
2. Course Fee is non-refundable however participants are entitled to get adjustments in case a participant is not satisfied with the delivery of service. - The maximum adjustment is limited to the *training fee only. - The participants are entitled to get training fee adjustments only if they bring this to the notice of the management within the first 3 days of the commencement or 20% of the course coverage, whichever is less. - Course Fee, once paid, is non-refundable even before the commencement of the training program. Students are only entitled to get adjustments. Certification Exam Voucher: The Certification Voucher is non-refundable - non-cancelable and also cannot be redeemed for cash or credit. Class Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy: Mercury Solutions may cancel or reschedule a class as per trainer’s availability. Please notify us as soon as possible of any changes in your scheduled training. You must call your enrollment advisor to cancel or reschedule a class. Adjustments are made at our sole discretion. These adjustments can be made in case of unsatisfactory service delivery from our end. The adjustments could be made towards any other training course or could be of any nature, such as – re-scheduling of training dates, choice of trainer, mode of training or courseware modules etc. *Course Fee includes – Training Fee, Courseware
3. For all the payment made by Bank Wire Transfer, bank charges have to be borne by the customer.
4. If a student wishes to downgrade or leave the Boot Camp before finishing (for any reason) the course, after joining a Boot Camp, the maximum amount refundable will be the unutilized accommodation stay and exam fee.
5. If you have registered for Oracle 10g / Oracle 11g / Oracle Applications training and wish to cancel/downgrade/leave early, refund for training fee is not possible because Oracle does not accept cancellations received less than 10 days before the schedule start of the training program.
6. If you have registered for a Cisco Official Curriculum or EC-Council the deposit is not refundable unless you inform us 12 working days before start of the training. This is because Cisco Official Curriculum and EC-Council’s official curriculum is ordered 12 days before start of the training and is not refundable.
7. If you request for electronic pre-study material and thereafter decide to cancel the course and seek a refund, a charge of $40 per pre-study link sent will be deducted from the deposit.
8. Red Hat exams are solely at the discretion of Red Hat India and we cannot guarantee that they will be conducted as scheduled and /or during your proposed stay in India. In case you are not able to take the exam, we will refund the Indian exam cost to you.
9. The exams which are part of the boot camp fee can only be taken in India. In case you do not take the exams during your stay in India, you will have to pay for taking the exams in your country.
10. We cannot accept exam discount vouchers or give rebate against their use. We use our own discount vouchers to book exams.
11. If you wish to change your schedule or courses, an administrative fee of $ 50 is charged per instance. The changes have to be requested in advance and are subject to availability.
12. In case of one-on-one training, if you are able to complete the course in less time, no refunds will be done. In case you wish to take additional courses during the time saved, you can do so by paying additional charges.
13. The lost training hours will be compensated either in the evening or on Sundays (as per the preference of the student), if the trainer falls ill during the course and an alternate trainer is not provided to the participants. The training days can also be extended if requested by the student (cost of accommodation will be borne by the Company). No refund of training fee will be made on this account.
14. On a best effort basis, Wi-Fi Internet is provided at training centre and accommodations. In case of breakdown of the service, for any reason, Mercury Solutions Limited will not be responsible for costs incurred by the student for making alternate arrangements.
Also, the free Wi-Fi internet facility is only for web browsing and emails. If you require voice / video chat, VPN, downloading files, which needs more bandwidth, you can rent an internet data card at an extra cost.
15. As part of the training solution, Mercury Solutions Limited arranges Hotel accommodation. However, we have no control over availability of rooms at the Hotels offered and during busy seasons, rooms might not be available at the Hotels selected by the student. Hotels also reserve the right to cancel Hotel reservations in case they have bulk bookings. In such instances, Mercury Solutions Limited will try its best to accommodate the student at a suitable Hotel but cannot guarantee that this will be without inconvenience to the student.
16. The Boot Camp fees include cost of stay in the standard rooms of the Hotels. If you wish to stay in a superior room, you can do so by paying the upgrade fee directly to the Hotel.
17. Overseas credit card payments involve a mark-up of upto 3% due to currency exchange. This is mentioned in Terms and Conditions of every card issuing bank. Mercury Solutions Limited charges the credit card in Indian Rupees (at the prevailing exchange rate). When converted into your currency, you can expect to pay upto 3.5% more due to the mark-up.
18. Though the deposit is refundable, $50 will be deducted as administration charges in case you seek a refund and intimation is sent at least 7 working days before start of the training.
19. The Hospitality Desk at Mercury Solutions Limited offers advice and support for availing other services in India such as medical/dental procedures, tours, gym, cab service etc. However, this advice and support is offered on a best effort and Mercury Solutions Limited cannot and does not guarantee the quality of service provided by these third-party agencies.
20. Mercury Solutions Limited can assist you in purchasing associated services/goods during your stay at Mercury Solutions Limited e.g. flights, books, computer peripherals. If you want Mercury Solutions Limited to pay on your behalf, a surcharge of 2.5% is applicable.
21. Mercury Solutions Limited is not responsible in the case of an accident or an injury, whether to you personally or your property during your time at the Boot Camp. Please ensure that you take all necessary precautions to prevent injury to yourself and your property. Please also have the necessary insurance in place.
22. Mercury Solutions Limited is not responsible for theft of belongings during your stay in India. Please take necessary precautions.
23. The mentioned prices for the course duration are exclusive and the cost of accommodation if purchased separately is considerably more.
24. A student will not contact directly a trainer or an employee of Mercury Solutions Limited for the purpose of availing services or offering a paid or unpaid assignment or a job.
25. It is the responsibility of the participant to evaluate the usefulness of a course/certification Boot Camp before registering. We do not guarantee the appropriateness of a course/certification program for the career of the participant.
26. Right of Admission is reserved. In case of disruptive / unreasonable conduct during the course, future courses can be denied. The decision of the Mercury Solutions Limited’s management will be final in such cases.
27. Mercury Solutions Limited prohibits any kind of Audio and Video recording inside its premises. Only still photography is allowed.
28. If student asks for a refund after Visa Invitation letter has been issued to him, 25% of registration amount will be deducted.
29. The balance of payment would need to be paid on the very first day of the course/arrival. Mercury Solutions Limited would not be able to begin classes without the same. In case you have already sent the balance of payment from your country, you have to produce the proof of transaction on the very first day of bootcamp.
30. Courseware once issued will not be taken back and no refunds will be done for the same.
Refund Policy - Exchange Rates
Exchange Rate fluctuations for international payments are unavoidable; it keeps on fluctuating on daily basis. All the refunds will be provided as per the currency exchange rates of the day/date of refund. The money is refunded in USD and will reflect the exchange rate in effect on the date of the refund.
We reserve the right to vary prices and rates in the event of changes in exchange rates or price rises. If the cost of any service increases due to Exchange Rate fluctuations, you may not receive the additional exchange rate costs. We are not liable in any way if any increase occurs.
For example, if the service experiences a price increase (the value of INR reduces), Mercury Solutions Limited is not responsible for changes in exchange rates and may not refund you the increased price difference.
Mercury Solutions Limited provides one time Airport Pick & Drop facility to all the Boot Camp participants.
Transport facility is provided to pick the participants from the accommodation in the morning at 09:30 AM (or as per scheduled time) and will drop the participants back in the evening around 05:30 PM (or as per the schedule) every single day.
To optimize the cost Mercury Solutions Limited use shared transport services (one may require to share the cab with other participants). In case, any of the participants require coming late or leaving early than the scheduled time, then the transportation would be chargeable for the participant.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
* At Mercury Solutions Limited, we are dedicated to delivering your course material before the commencement of your scheduled trainings (if applicable).
* All courseware are dispatched at the shipping address (mentioned on the shipping details form) only after receiving the entire payment.
* We offer a range of courier services to deliver your courseware (such as DHL, DTDC and many more).
* Upon dispatch of the courseware from our end, we provide you with the tracking code and tracking links through which you may continuously track your courseware.
* The shipping charges (and taxes) are included in the course fee reflecting on our website (unless otherwise specified).